Is Jesus really the “WORD?” in John 1:1? or was John STEALING from the OLD TESTAMENT?
The first thing one must do when trying to explain to a Main-stream Christian who has been brainwashed from birth that YES it is possible that the Greco-Roman Church actually wrote some parts of the bible.Now This is the question one must ask first: WHO WROTE the book of John. Now When you go to ANY credible Christian Seminary, Archeological sight you will see that ALL of our historical sites will tell us the truth. NO ONE knows who wrote the book of John. Now I can tell you it’s a LIE all day long and you will mock me or call me a liar. So I challenge you to Google the question and any Christian site you trust and see what they have to say. Here is one site called biblearchaeology.com and see “Who wrote the Gospel of John.”Copy the link below
They will tell you, not only do the Christian Theologians not know who wrote this book but other than the book of Mark, they have no clue who wrote the other books either. So do not blame me for asking the”tough” questions. Now let’s get to how JOHN or the Greco-Roman Church scribes decided to search the Old Testament scriptures and invent new fabricated stories for Jesus. You will be amazed! Let’s start at the very first verse which is used to support the invented lie that Jesus was already in heaven with God from the start and that Jesus, before he had a human body was some imaginary Godly being known as the Word. So my fellow seekers of the truth,let’s begin:
I. The “WORD?”
- In the beginning was the “WORD” and the “WORD” was with God, and the “WORD (WAS) GOD. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. JOHN 1:1-3
Now this is one of the most quoted and confusing scriptures in Christianity even to this day. Now the first three things that we gather from John are:
1. The “WORD” was here in the beginning.
2. The “WORD” was “GOD.”
3. The “WORD” was “WITH” God.
Now we also have a few vague statements that have led to many debates in the Christian world, and they are as follows:
1. All things were made by “him?”
2. Without “him” nothing was made?
3. In “him” was “life?”
4. The “life” was the “light” of men.
Christianity assumes they have all the answers to these questions in the form of Jesus. This is not true based on proven scriptures in the Old Testament and also by the words of John as well.
John says the word of God was here in the beginning. No religion has a problem with that statement because it is a universal point in all religious sects. Next John says this “WORD” dwelt with God from the beginning and in fact is God. No problem with the statement at all so far because we all believe God is His word. So with those first three things there is no reason for debate. The problem comes in with the interpretation and deception of John’s next three statements.
John says: “All things were made by him.”
Now I ask the question:
- “Is John saying that a “separate” Word made all things or is he merely saying YHWH/GOD made all things by speaking the “WORD” and they came into existence?”
Because of the false prophets of the Greco-Roman 1st church,Christians have assumed Jesus was the “WORD” and that Jesus somehow was in Heaven from the beginning with God. According to the misinterpretation of John’s words Christians believe that it was Jesus and “NOT” God who made all things?
That Lie of Christianity is easily proven wrong by Jesus’ own words!
When questioned by the Pharisees about divorce. Jesus lets us know YHWH God alone created/made mankind without Jesus’ help:
- And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that He/YHWH which made them at the beginning made them male and female, MATTHEW 19:4
- But from the beginning of the creation God/YHWH made them male and female. MARK 10:6
We certainly can’t forget Jesus words when He again testifies to the Disciples that YHWH alone made creation:
- For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God/YHWH created unto this time, neither shall be. MARK 13:19
Jesus contradicts Christian theologians and says that YHWH is SOLELY responsible for creation. If Jesus assisted in the development of the earth and the heavens why can’t we produce even one biblical verse where Jesus acknowledges this fact? Are you starting to see the truth yet? Well guess what?There is so much more that you will soon discover…
Why does the writer of John leave so much room for interpretation of his writings? Just like Matthew, Luke and Mark, John or the Ghostwriters stole from the Old Testament scriptures and tried to apply them to Jesus. John 1:1-15 reflect actual verses from the Old Testament scriptures.Yes, the Old Testament does speak of someone being in Heaven from the beginning“with” God but not the way you think. The gospel writer(s) of John 1 verses 1 thru 15 were stolen from the book of Proverbs. If you read Proverbs chapter 8 John stole the word “WISDOM” and satanically replaced it with the “WORD!” In the book of Proverbs it is “WISDOM” that does metaphoric speaking. In Proverbs 8:3 it is wisdom that speaks out to the “sons of man.” Verse 12 makes it clear who is doing the speaking because it says: “I WISDOM” dwell with prudence. It is wisdom here that is doing all the speaking. In verse 14- thru 17 Wisdom says:
- Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; “I AM”understanding; I have strength. By “ME” kings reign, and princess decree justice. By “ME” princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. I love them that love me, and those that SEEK ME early shall find me.PROVERBS 8:14-17
Now remember when John says that it was the “WORD” that was allegedly in the beginning with God? John stole that phrase from Proverbs too.In the beginning it was wisdom and not the words as John said. Now listen as Wisdom verifies this fact to us:
- The LORD possessed “ME” in the BEGINNING of his way BEFORE his WORKS OF OLD. “I” was set up from EVERLASTING, from the BEGINNING or ever the EARTH WAS. PROVERBS 8:22-23
Can you see the truth yet? It is “WISDOM” not the “WORD” that dwelled with God from the Beginning! According to “wisdom’s” own metaphoric testimony:
1. God possessed “wisdom” from the beginning!
a. So in the beginning “wisdom” was with God and“wisdom” “WAS” God.
Let’s look at more proof from the mouth of wisdom as it shows us just how long it was with God up in heaven before God made the heavens & earth:
- When there were no depths, “I WAS” brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was“I” brought forth: While as yet “HE”/GOD had NOT made the EARTH nor the fields nor the highest part of the dust of the world. PROVERBS 8:23-26
Amazing isn’t it?
So, in the bible who is the only entity that openly testifies that they were in heaven with God from the beginning? Well we know Jesus never told this story to anyone! There was one entity that claims this title of prominence and that voice is once again: WISDOM!
- “When “HE/GOD” prepared the heavens, “I WAS THERE,” when “HE/GOD” set a compass upon the face of the depth; When “HE/GOD” gave to the sea“HIS” decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when “HE/GOD” appointed the foundations of the earth:
Can the scriptures get any clearer than these verses? Wisdom holds the title of undisputed champion as the true connection “with” God.
Come on “wisdom” testify a little more for us:
- 30. Then “I WAS WITH HIM,” “AS ONE” brought up“WITH HIM” and “I WAS” daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; Rejoicing in the habitable part of“HIS” earth; and “MY” delights were with the “sons of men.” PROVERBS 8:27, 29,)
The Word was never made “FLESH” because Jesus was never in Heaven from the Beginning! Satan will lose this argument every time now because God is on our side!
When reading the book of John to you will see an identical message as that written in the book of Proverbs. John wanted us to trust in the words of Jesus but wisdom was the one who spoke these words of God millions of years before there was a Grecian language New Testament Gospel:
- Now therefore “HEARKEN” unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep “MY WAYS.” Hear Instruction, and be “WISE” and refuse it not. BLESSED is the man that heareth “ME” watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. PROVERBS 8:32-34
So whose ways or commandments are we supposed to keep Wisdom’s or Jesus’ words? Well honestly you are to keep both wisdom’s and Jesus’ words because they are the same.
Although these words came from the mouth of wisdom before they were uttered by Jesus it is still sound doctrine and should be adhered to.Obeying these words is what gives you and me eternal life so says wisdom and Jesus!
- For whoso findeth “ME/WISDOM” findeth “LIFE,” and shall obtain favour of the LORD/YHWH. PROVERBS 8:35
If you love wisdom then God shall love you. Now watch as John steals this principle from wisdom and applies it to Jesus:
- Jesus answered and said unto him, if a man love me, he will keep “MY WORDS.” and my FATHER/YHWH will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. JOHN 14:23
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the“LIFE,” no man cometh unto the FATHER/YHWH but by “ME.” JOHN 14:6
As you can see, the verse of Proverbs and these two verses of John’s are EXACTLY THE SAME!
Wisdom says that if you accept Him you will find eternal life and YHWH/God is with you. John applies this same principle to Jesus and wants us to believe that the only way that we can gain eternal life and YHWH/God’s favor is to accept Jesus. John’s answer is a partial truth. Now do I accept John’s answer about Jesus? My answer is: No & Yes.
No,because Jesus is not the“only” way to God. If that were true then that means the millions of people that serve YHWH long before Jesus all face damnation. The prophets and Jews sinned against God yet through God’s grace and mercy He alone forgave them of all of their sins and made them all sinless righteous vessels without Jesus’ help.
I say “YES”because Jesus was a prophet that God used to minister to the people. The Angels, Moses, Jesus and the other prophets spoke in the place of God on earth. So when they went among the people and made the proclamation: “Thus saith the Lord.” The “word” of God became “flesh” and lived among men. This is the true definition of John 1. When God’s prophets were sent to the people their sole purpose was to turn the hearts of the people back to serving God through loving adherence to the commandments. Jesus contradicted John’s “only way” theory and openly testified that following the original Laws of Moses gains you eternal life.
(See: Matthew 19:17, Mark 10:17-19, Luke 10:25-27& Luke 18:18-21.)The stories in the bible about Jesus are wonderful but as you can see biblically they have always apply to someone else! The verses in John should rightly belong to the book of Proverbs. Now look at this last verse from proverbs:
- But he that “SINNETH” against “ME/WISDOM”wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate“ME/WISDOM” love DEATH. PROVERBS 8:35-36
If you do not accept and love wisdom then you may lose your“soul.” John creatively steals this same principle for Jesus and says:
- He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour. JOHN 12:25, 26
I’m sure Solomon never meant for his wisdom metaphors to turn into a stolen futuristic prophecy. Solomon’s point was that we should all have “COMMON SENSE.” A wise man finds favor in God a fool finds death. No other message should have come out of these passages. Now you know the truth will you claim your “freedom?”