“The Immaculate DECEPTION?”
The Virgin Birth Lie ISAIAH 7:14
We need a DNA BLOOD TEST!
I hope that what you see here edifies God and helps you understand how the ROMAN’S have lied to us and forced us into believing their pagan lies. So sit back get your bibles out and let’s study to show ourselves approved.
Isaiah 7:14 is one of the most widely accepted and sacred scriptures in Christianity. For centuries Christians have accepted the Greco/Roman Theologians view that Isaiah foretold the miraculous birth of Jesus. They want us to openly believe that the Jewish nation knew this verse to be a prophecy and that these Jewish fathers were waiting in total anticipation for such an event to take place. Now is this the truth? I can simply tell you “NO!” But that doesn’t mean you will believe me. I need for you to study along with me so that we can determine just what Isaiah was actually trying to say at the time in verse fourteen is that okay? Then let’s begin:
- “Therefore Yahweh Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive, and bear a Son, and shall call his name IMMANUEL.” ISAIAH 7:13-14KJV
Now if we were to merely read this one verse by itself it would seem as if this verse justifies the claims that there is a prophecy of a miraculous verse right? I mean it does say that God was given a sign that a“virgin” was going to have a child. However here is something the Christians theologian hope that you and I will never do and that is to, Read all of the verses! You cannot skip over thirteen other verses as if they don’t exist and accept just the one that fits your theology.To understand verse 14, we need to see what was happening in all of the other verses that have lead up to it.
In the original context, Judah and Israel were two separate nations. God chose David as His first-born son (Psalms 89) and as King of Judah. Years later after David’s death, King Resin of Syria and King Pekah of Israel decided to join forces and attempt to destroy Judah without God’s permission. Even though Judah’s King(Ahaz) openly disobeyed God’s covenant, God refused to let these two nations destroy David’s house. In verses 5 thru 7, God then sends Isaiah to King Ahaz to alert him of the plans of these two other nations. Isaiah assures King Ahaz that his house would survive as long as he would trust God’s word. Hoping that Ahaz would put his trust in God, Isaiah gave him a “prophetic” timeline for his enemies’ destruction!
- “For the head of SYRIA is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin: and within THREESCORE AND FIVE YEARS shall EPHRAIM be broken, that it be not a people.” ISAIAH 7:5-9
So God lets King Ahaz know that if he puts his faith in God, his enemies have no chance of defeating him. God says that since Ephraim has committed a host of sinful acts, then they too will also be conquered and cease to be a nation! God gives Ahaz the assurance that their complete downfall shall happen within a 65-year span! That’s right people this prophetic event had an exact time frame as to when all of these events were to occur! Let’s stop for a second,because I have to ask you:
“Does any of this sound like a prophecy of Jesus yet?”
I’m sure your answer is the same as mine, “NO!” Let’s continue…
King Ahaz hears the words of Isaiah but he is not convinced that God alone can save him. Agitated at Ahaz’ lack of faith in God’s word, Isaiah then tells Ahaz to ask God for a specific sign. Ahaz refuses to ask for a sign.Guess what? God decides to give Ahaz a sign anyway! Ahaz receives a prophetic sign from God!
- “Therefore Yahweh Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the(Virgin) shall conceive, and bear a Son, and shall call his name IMMANUEL.” ISAIAH 7:14KJV
As you can see we have now arrived at the infamous verse 14. So as you read this verse in context you can see that it was given specifically for King Ahaz. There is nothing in context before or after verse 14 that could make anyone believe that this prophecy was about Jesus or any other futuristic Messiah. Don’t you remember just five verses earlier in ISAIAH 7:5-9 when God said this would all happen within a 65 year time frame? Then how do they expect us to believe this verse could be about Jesus? You have seen the verses and the theologians are terrified that you will exercise your God given spirit to think on your own!
Now that we have discovered the truth some of you may ask:
“How did we come to believe this was a prophecy of Jesus in the first place?”
Most of us were never taught to read the entire verses in context for a true understanding. The Satanic mistranslation of(ONE) word by the false writers of the (Greek) Septuagintwhich is the Greek translation of the Hebrew Old Testament and the (Greek) book of Matthew 1:23, started all of these lies.
The sons of Satan purposely combined their pagan virgin stories with the words of Isaiah. The word translated from Hebrew doesn’t necessarily mean “virgin.” There are two Hebrew words usually translated to mean “virgin” in English.“Bethulah” means virgin in the sense that we understand it. It was used, for example, in Isaiah 62:
- “For as a young man marrieth a virgin/Bethulah, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.” ISAIAH 62:5
As you can see Isaiah uses the proper term for Virgin as: (Bethulah) whenever he wanted to actually speak of a woman who has not had sex. Isaiah wanted to convey another message in 7:14.
The Hebrew word:
(ALMAH) is the word used Isaiah chose to use in this verse. This word simply means a Young maiden or young woman.
The word ALMAH appears in the Jewish scriptures seven times.Although it can mean a virgin in some instances theologians want you to believe that YHWH as the giver of the word and Isaiah as the writer would confuse us to their own meaning. Does any of that logic make sense to you? It couldn’t possibly make sense especially in the context that Isaiah is using it to warn King Ahaz about Resin and Remaliah? So how can theologians claim that Isaiah didn’t know what proper words he wanted to use? Isaiah knew exactly why he used the proper word Alma because he wasn’t giving a 700-year futuristic prophecy. Now place yourself on the scene at this time. You are so scared because you think you and your kingdom are about to be destroyed. Some little Prophet walks up to you and say:
- “Hey, you and your kingdom are about to be destroyed. You will die a horrible death, your women will be raped, and all of your sons will have their genitals cut off and become eunuchs.” But, I do have some good news for you! I just saved some money on my insurance by switching to G**CO?”Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Jesus will be born of a virgin later on in the future for mankind’s sins? Have a nice day. See ‘ya!”
Would that conversation make any sense to you? Of course not! A conversation like this wouldn’t have made sense to King Ahaz at the time either. Simply put, we have been lied to!
The “CHILD” was the sign and “NOT” a miraculous birth. Now I want you to pay special attention to the writings of Isaiah. When Isaiah actually spoke of a true virgin he used the proper word Bethulah five times-throughout the book of Isaiah. (23:4; 23:12; 37:22; 47:1; 62:5). He uses-the Hebrew word Alma only one time throughout all of his writings.
From the above verses of Isaiah we can see without question that Isaiah definitely knew the difference between the two words Bethulah and Alma,Isaiah was not “Foreshadowing” a prophecy of Jesus as the blinded theologians-expect us to blindly believe. Now look at another scripture outside of Isaiah-where Alma is used:
- “There are three things which are too wonderful for me, four which I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a serpent on a rock, the way of a ship in the middle of the sea, and the way of a man with a young woman (b’alma). This is the way of an adulterous woman: she eats and wipes her mouth, and says, “I have done no wrong.” PROVERBS 30:18-20
Solomon uses the same word Alma as well. Clearly the context in which he uses the word proves this Alma cannot be a virgin because she was an adulterous woman!What is Solomon saying about this woman in the context? Well Solomon is making a comparison of an eagle in the sky, a serpent on a rock, a ship in the middle of the sea and this Alma. What do these have in common? None of them leave a trace that they have been in a particular place. After an eagle flies in the sky there is no trace. If a snake slithers on a rock he doesn’t leave an impression like he would in the grass, mud or sand. When a ship parts the waters during its voyage the water closes in behind it as if it never went through. Lastly Solomon speaks of that after the young woman has done her fornication she gets up and there is no trace of it for anyone to see as well except for God of course. To reiterate, this Alma was not a virgin at all.
The confusion arose when the Greek Septuagint used the Greek word “PARTHENOS” to translate Isaiah 7:14. This Grecian translation does speak of a woman who hasn’t had Sexual experiences. However, the person that translated the Hebrew word didn’t know the proper term Isaiah used or chose to ignore it for their own agendas. The church copied a scripture from the Old Testament and simply applied it to the none-existent pagan inspired Virgin Birth of Jesus. In no possible way can you mistake this CHILD for JESUS! We-know that IMMANUEL means: “God is with us.” God gave this child as a sign to Ahaz to show him and his people that the Almighty Father of Abraham was with them!
So after reading Isaiah 7:14 in the context we know this CANNOT be the prophecy of Jesus because of the very next verse:
- “For BEFORE the “CHILD” shall know to refuse evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest SHALL be forsaken of both her kings.” ISAIAH 7:16
Here yet again the theologians are proven wrong by the word of God. We can clearly see another example of a true prophetic “TIMELINE!”
Now I may be wrong but I think Jesus’ birth is not scheduled for another 700 years. Wow! I don’t think the priest saw that one coming did they? The scripture says that BEFORE this“CHILD” will know to refuse evil, the literal lands that attempt to destroy Judah will be forsaken by both of their”KINGS!” Now ask yourself a great question:
“Are there any documents of lands that were conquered when Jesus was a BABY?” NO!
This event didn’t happen in Jesus time. Now we no longer have to guess who the child was. So that future generations would know the truth, God told Isaiah to write down in a scroll who the CHILD really was!
1st PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT:
- “MOREOVER the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man’s pen CONCERNING MA’-HER-SHAL’-AL-HASH’-BAZ. ISAIAH 8:1 KJV
Chapter 8 continues the message of Chapter 7. Notice closely that Isaiah is now showing the prophetic fulfillment of the prophecy of the “CHILD” in chapter 7 by starting the chapter with the word “MOREOVER.”
Amazingly Isaiah then tells us the identity of the “ALMAH” or should I say the identity of the “young woman” who gave birth to the child for the actual fulfillment of His prophecy.
2nd PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT:
- And “I WENT” unto the prophetess and she conceived, and (BARE A SON,) then said the Lord to me call his name MA’-HER-SHAL’-AL-HASH’-BAZ.” ISAIAH 8:3 KJV
WOW! Are you seeing the truth yet? Isaiah says this child belongs to him and his very own wife! The Jewish nation knew this wasn’t a prophecy of Jesus and as a Christian I now can see that this verse wasn’t written for modern day Christians or any other future generation outside of these inhabitants of-Judah.
Clearly God has shown us the truth! He personally commands Isaiah to “WRITE DOWN on a scroll so that WE,the future generations will know who the prophetic (child) really was!” Notice in verse (3)where Isaiah clearly says that it was he not the Holy Spirit that had SEXUAL-RELATIONS with the Prophetess, who we now know is ISAIAH’S very ownWIFE. God used Isaiah’s own children to facilitate the signs as proof to King Ahaz and the House of David.
As we now can see, Isaiah’s wife gave birth to Isaiah’s own prophesied son (Maher-shalal-hash-baz) in Ahaz’ lifetime. Again, let’s compare the two scriptures in Isaiah 7:16 and Isaiah 8:4 where God gives crystal clear descriptions on what will happen during this “CHILD’S era:
- “For BEFORE the “CHILD” shall (know) to refuse evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest SHALL be forsaken of both her kings.” ISAIAH 7:16
Notice now that two Kings and two Lands will suffer destruction during this child’s lifetime. Does the next verse say the same thing? Let’s see:
- “For BEFORE the “CHILD” shall have (knowledge) to cry, my father and my mother, the riches of DAMASCUS and the spoil of SAMARIA shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.” ISAIAH 8:4
Clearly this verse says the same thing too. Look at how the beginnings of both bible scriptures are identical. Both verses proclaim:
“For BEFORE the “CHILD” shall know.”
From these two verses it is clear that the Child and not some imaginary miraculous “VIRGIN” birth is the promised sign. Here God gave King Ahaz clear instructions on what will happen to the two kingdoms that are attempting to attack him. Clearly from reading both Isaiah 7:16 and also Isaiah 8:4, in the context that God had Isaiah write them we seethe truth that MAHER-SHALAL-HASH-BAZ is the prophesied Child of Isaiah and his young wife! Since we are proclaiming this is not Jesus,we must then answer the question:
“Was this prophecy of the Destruction of Damascus and Samaria during King Ahaz’ dayactually destroyed as God said it would?”
Good question! Let’s see if the bible gives us the answers…
Question# 01: “Was King Resin and Damascus destroyed”?
1st PROPHECTIC FULFILLMENT”
- “And “AHAZ” took the silver and gold that was found in the house of the LORD, and in the treasures of the king’s house, and sent it for a present to the “king of Assyria.” And the king of ASSYRIA hearkened unto him: for the “KING OF ASSYRIA”went up against “DAMASCUS” and “TOOK IT,” and carried the people of it captive to Kir, and “SLEW RESIN.” 2ND KINGS 16:8, 9
So as you can see God’s word stands true for all generations to see. God promised the destruction of Damascus and it was fulfilled in the Old Testament during King Ahaz’ days not during Jesus’ lifetime.
Question# 02: Was Samaria/Israel destroyed too?”
2nd PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT”
- “In the twelfth year of “AHAZ” king of Judah began Hoshea the son of Elah to reign in “SAMARIA” over “ISRAEL” nine years.” 2ND KINGS 17:1 KJV
So far so good, King Ahaz isin the picture as the prophecy starts to unfold before our very eyes.
3rd PROPHETIC FULFILLMENT”
- “Then the “KING OF ASSYRIA” came up throughout all the land, and went up to “SAMARIA” and besieged it three years. In the ninth year of Hoshea the King of Assyria took“SAMARIA,” and carried “ISRAEL” away to “ASSYRIA,”and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.” 2ND KINGS 17:5, 6 KJV
The scriptures provide one hundred percent proof that this prophecy cannot be Jesus in any shape, form, or fashion! God provided all the proof we needed.Isaiah told King Ahaz the word of God that both, Damascus and Samaria were going to be destroyed and that Ahaz would definitely see the destruction in his lifetime. This is why God provided a sign as an assurance that this prophecy would soon reach fulfillment.
The “CHILD” was the prophetic sign, not that is was to have an alleged miraculous birth. This sign is equal to the signof the rainbow that God gave to Noah after the great flood. The child’s birth stands as confirmation that God’s word is true and stands forever. Through this sign God confirmed His word and power over Judah’s enemies. Isaiah himself confirms this with no interpretation needed:
- “BEHOLD, I and the (CHILDREN) whom the Lord hath given (ME) are for SIGNS and for WONDERS in Israel from the LORD OF HOSTS, which dwelleth in MOUNT ZION.” ISAIAH 8:18 KJV
Now how can you argue with the original writer when he tells us that these prophecies are about His very own children?
The Hebrew names of Isaiah’s children had significant meanings:
“A remnant shallreturn,”
“Speeding to the prey,” or “`your enemies will soon bedestroyed.”’
“God is with us.”
Now before you jump on me and say:
“The bible says God says the child’s namein 7:14was called Immanuel and not Maher-shalal-hash-baz!”
I must make it clear to you “IMMANUEL” is not a third son of Isaiah. “Immanu–El” and Maher–shalal–hash–baz “is the same child.How can this be you man ask? Let me show you why this is so…
Although God tells Isaiah to call the child Immanuel this is not really the child’s actual name.
The name “Immanu-El” is only a “BATTLE CRY” or statement of faith. This child was to be a prophetic sign and a comfort to King Ahaz and the “House of David” that God will not let them be defeated by their enemies. Hence, the House of David shall see this prophetic sign and shout with a loud voice and proclaim: “O’ Immanuel! Because: “God is with them!”
This is also proven when God decided to punish Ahaz and Judah for their disobedience. God chose to forsake Ahaz/Judah and strengthen the hands of their enemies.Assyria can now shout with a loud voice and proclaim:
O’ Immanuel! Meaning: “GOD IS NOW WITH US ASSYRIANS!”
Watch as God uses this term again:
- “Since the people of Jerusalem are planning to refuse my gentle care and are enthusiastic about asking “KING RESIN” and “KING PEKAH” to come and aid them, therefore I will overwhelm my people with Euphrates mighty flood; the “KING OF ASSYRIA” and all his mighty armies will rageagainst them. This flood will overflow all its channels and sweep into your land of JUDAH,“O’IMMANUEL.” ISAIAH 8:6-8 KJV
The title of: O’ Immanuel is used here once again. So why do you think God is calling the name Immanuel again in this verse? I’m sure you will agree that in verse (8) God was not callingon the name of Jesus or the name of the child of chapter 7:14 when he says: (0’Immanuel) right?
By God using the name again in verse 8:6 this proves that the name Immanuel is not the child’s literal name but it is testimonial statement of faith and consolation. Isaiah expresses this point one last time just two verse later inverse (10) when he orders the people to trust in Him alone and warns them what will happen if they decide to join forces with any other nation:
- “Take counsel together, and it should come to nought; speak the word, and it shall “not” stand; for (GOD IS WITH US/.O’Immanuel)” ISAIAH 8:6-8
No I didn’t just add the word O’Immanuel to the verse to prove my point. If you look at the Hebrew words you will see the name in the verse.
Isaiah says: “God is with us!” or better still“O’IMMANUEL!” ISAIAH 8:6-8
I hope now the contextual truth is starting to appear to you.Now even after this stern warning from God the Jews still disobeyed God. In Isaiah 10:5-6, God chooses to become O’ Immanu-El with Assyria just like He said He would in chapter 8:6-8. In that chapter God uses Assyria as His “CHOSEN“ones to destroy the hypocritical nations of Judah and Israel.
Notice God says in the verse that He gave Assyria a charge or commandment not only to take the riches from Judah and Israel but also to murder them and viciously runt hem down just like the dirt of the streets. Not only does God tell us that this child is not Jesus, and gives the child’s true name in chapter 8 but God-also warns us in the following verses not to believe the lies of the false prophets such as those of Paul’s and the Greco-Roman Pagan churches of the FUTURE:
- “And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? For the living to the dead?TO THE LAW and to the TESTIMONY: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.” ISAIAH 8:19, 20 KJV
GOD SAYS if someone writes a new Doctrine or New Testament that teaches the Jews to follow a new essence of God such as a son of God that is a deity who has the same power of YHWH then the Jews are to deny this new doctrine because: IT IS A LIE!
GOD SAYS: There is no LIGHT/TRUTH IN THEM!
Is this not what we have done listening to PAUL/SATAN and His False Gospels? It is so wonderful that we do not have to go to any other book than the Bible for God to reveal His truths to us.
My Brothers and Sisters, think about these questions:
1. If a Miraculous birth was prophesied in the Old Testament about an alleged “virgin” to give birth in the future, wouldn’t the Jews have passed that information down from generation to generation?
2. If Isaiah had prophesied about such an event wouldn’t there be many false fulfillments of this prophecy by every fornicator who suddenly came up pregnant? I mean the scriptures would have provided the greatest alibi for their sins. They could say: “No I never had sex,Yahweh impregnated me!”
3. If the Jews believed there was a virgin prophesied in the Old Testament there would be no reason for Joseph to shamefully hide Mary from public view because what Jew would risk stoning an alleged Descendant of the royal bloodline of David?
As you can see only the Gentile Greco-Roman writers would ever believe this lie. The weirdest part of my research about the prophecy of 7:14 was the commentary from Christian theologians themselves on what is actually happening in the true context of Isaiah 7:14. Let me read for you the commentary first from the Tyndale bible:Commentary letter “d” it states:
“The controversial Hebrew word used here refers to Isaiah’s young wife and her newborn son (Isaiah8:1–4). This of course, was not a virgin birth. God’s sign was that before this child was old enough to talk(verse 4) the two invading kings would be destroyed.” TYNDALE.
So even Christian bibles tell us the truth if we would just read it for ourselves! Now I want you to see that these same writers then give us a so-called double meaning for this chapter, again commentary from the Tyndale bible:
“However,the Gospel of Matthew (1:23)tells us that there was a further fulfillment of this prophecy, in that a virgin (Mary) conceived and bore a son, Immanuel,the Christ, “WE” have-therefore properly used this HIGHER meaning, “VIRGIN,” in verse 14, as otherwise the Matthew account: LOSES IT’S SIGNIFICANCE. TYNDALE.
Now people of God I must ask “HUH??” First,they tell us the truth that Isaiah-was not speaking of Jesus and that the child was Isaiah’s son. Seeing the contradiction in their own words they attempt to offer a better excuse to justify the book of Matthew?
This is getting ridiculous! So they now want us to believe that the false writer of the Book of Matthew can ALSO be correct according to the Book of Isaiah too? They then offer a decree and tell us:
Therefore we have changed the meaning of Isaiah and used the wrong word virgin instead of young woman Isaiah’s wife, OTHERWISE the FALSE WRITER of the book of Matthew’s account LOSES IT’S SIGNIFICANCE. Huh?
In other words the book of Matthew is an OUTRIGHT SATANIC LIE!! So since these men are our so-called educators andI use that term very loosely, they really expect us to believe there is a“DOUBLE” prophecy in Isaiah’s prophecy. That is totally ridiculous to those whostudy for themselves. My Brothers and Sisters make up your own mind.
Now people of God, if you still think that you can in some way salvage a prophecy of a virgin birth in these verses then ask yourself this important question:
“Who was the “FIRST VIRGIN” to give birth in Isaiah’s lifetime then?”
If you cannot answer that question you must understand that Satan and the false writers have lied to us. It is not your fault. God has shown us His truths from His words. It’s now up to you to learn what the scriptures are really saying. It is no secret to any of you that the Apostle Paul or should I say the“IMPOSTER PAUL” is by far the one person that I have the most problems with as far as contradictory statements concerning Jesus. However Paul gives a written statement concerning Jesus that unknowingly helps destroy the credibility of the virgin birth stories and also proves the original Disciples never wrote those stories in Matthew and Luke.Concerning knowledge of Jesus’ ancestry Paul admits the following:
- Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh. ROMANS 3:10
Wow! Did you understand what Paul just said??? Paul admits to having no knowledge of a virgin birth! Paul says that Jesus was David’s grandchild not by adoption but “ACCORDING’ to the physical flesh. Translation,Mary had sexual relations and produced a child with Joseph her husband! Amazingisn’t it! Paul wrote approximately 70 percent of the New Testament. Paul never had a problem with lying in those chapters about the ending of the law, Jesus taking away our sins or with Jesus being equal to God. However Paul never lied and said he knew of God supposedly impregnating Mary or even that he knew that Jesus was allegedly born without Mary having literal sexual relations with a human father’s seed i.e. Joseph’s “semen.”
As we close this chapter let’s go over a few key points so that we can have clarity in what has been exposed to us in this chapter for us:
1. The name “IMMANUEL” was a statement of faith that YHWH would not forsake the house of Judah. (Isaiah 7:14)
2. The name “IMMANUEL” is used once again when God chose to give power to Assyria to punish Judah for disobedience to God.(Isaiah 8:6-8)
3. The actual “CHILD” was the sign to King Ahaz not a miraculous birth. (Isaiah 7:16 & Isaiah 8:4)
4. Isaiah admits that the prophetic child was actually His own son(Isaiah 8:18)
5. Isaiah 7:14 never said an unmarried woman would be impregnated without a HUMAN father who saves mankind from their sins.
6. Other than the Non-Hebrew or Aramaic writing of Matthew no other New Testament Gospel makes the mistake of believing a child born without a human father’s sperm cell was an Old Testament prophecy.
7. God not only blessed Isaiah to be the father of the prophetic child but commands Isaiah to record the child’s true name in his text with witnesses for the world to see: MAHER–SHALAL–HASH–BAZ.
8. The prophecy Isaiah gave to Ahaz was fulfilled in the Old Testament. (2nd Kings 16:8-9, & 17:5-6)
9. Christian bibles also have openly confirmed the truth in all references bibles that the child is Isaiah’s son.
10. Christian Theologians have uncovered the falsehood in the Ghostwriter of Matthew’s words and attempted to hide the errors.
11. If we are to believe Matthew’s story is correct why didn’t the alleged Angel tell Mary and Joseph to name their son “IMMANUEL” instead of Jesus? (Matthew 1:21)
The person who wrote the story in Matthew was not a Hebrew and didn’t have a true knowledge of the language. The writer attempted to either deceive us or bring Judaism and Pagan religions under one flag by adding a little information from all of them. Isaiah 7:14 was not a prophecy for our time frame. Isaiah lived to see this prophecy come true and as you have witnessed the Old Testament bible confirms this fact backed by scriptural verses.
How can you debate those facts? That’s right you can’t. I’m sure there are still those with closed minds who cannot stand change and want us to remain in darkness. Take this chapter and read it again with your bibles open. Read one verse at a time! Do not read all the way to the end of the chapter and then try to come to some sort of conclusion like we were taught in school. Each verse has something to say on its own. You have to pray for a true understanding of the verses. Don’t worry, a light will come on and God will speak through His word.
I hope this note was an eye opener for you. Please don’t continue the lies of the Greco-Roman Church. You know the truth. The truth is supposed to set you free right? Do you want to be free? Reach each verse for an understanding and YHWH will direct your path…Shalom/Salaam/Selah…