JESUS’ OR DRACULA’S BLOOD? THE (UN)-HOLY COMMUNION LIE?
One of the scariest movies I’ve ever watched was Dracula.
In this movie a vampire creature would come by night into his victim’s room and drink their blood making his victim one of the undead. This was an amazing movie that spawned many different versions of this story.
Let’s not forget the Dictator Idi Amin the Ugandan Dictator who believed that by cannibalizing/eating the FLESH of his enemies, he would gain their power and be even stronger!
Let’s not forget the Movie Hannibal about a demonic serial killer who would eat his HUMAN victim’s organ livers with some Fava Beans and a nice CHIANTI! YIKES!
Most books or movies have some sort of basis from history. The pagan religions always used blood as a way of connecting to their pagan gods. Some religions would literally drain blood from animals and humans and drink these sacrificial offerings to their gods. Sadly we also have a similar fictional practice that we have adopted in Christianity from the evil liars of pagan Rome . We now call it:
According to the New Testament we are taught that we should partake of the ritual of Holy Communion. According to the New Testament writers Jesus allegedly started the first Holy Communion during what is known as the Last Supper. In Christianity we are taught these things about Jesus’ blood:
- We are taught that we are saved only through theblood of Jesus.
- We are taught that through Jesus‘ blood our sins are removed and we have eternal life.
- We have to symbolically “EAT” the “FLESH” of Jesus. (CANNIBALISM!)
- We have to symbolically “DRINK” the “BLOOD” of Jesus. (VAMPIRISM!”)
Now are any of these things true? No they are not true and are outright blasphemous to the God of Jesus. You and I were never meant to really know this truth about this subject. After the Gentiles infiltrated Christianity they incorporated their own satanic rituals into the teachings of Jesus attempting to bring all religious organizations under one Gentile banner.
We will study the scriptures to find out just how these pagan rituals are added to the bible to further lead us away from the God of Jesus “YHWH.” Now please do not read this book without your bibles being opened to the scriptures the way most of us do in church. I want you to follow along with your bibles open that is the only way you will truly see the difference in God’s truth from the added lies of the Pagan Gentile Greco-Roman Churches.
Usually every first Sunday of each month is set aside to honor Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross. We each partake in the communion sacrifice to remember Jesus’ great act of allegedly shedding His blood for all of our sins. Now I profess to you that this doctrine is a falsehood. I have often asked many ministers and theologians to provide me with any verse that says any of the following:
- We could not repent to God for our sins and be forgiven.
- God was sending a Messiah to literally die for our sins.
- As proof of His power the Messiah would stay in the ground literally for THREE DAYS and THREE NIGHTS!
Not one minister or priest was able to provide this information. Do you know why? Because there were no scriptures or prophecies that said these things were going to take place. The closest thing that they in Christendom can come up with is Isaiah 53:5 where it says some entity was wounded for our transgressions.
Go back and read my chapter on Isaiah 53 and you will see that Isaiah is not speaking of a messiah at all. Isaiah 53 speaks of the Jews initial suffering and then their redemption after repentance to God. Don’t stop at just Isaiah 53:5; read all of the verses and then you’ll know the truth. Now as far as the so-called “holy communion” sacrifice is concerned, it is all a lie! I want you to hear Jesus words in these three verses:
- Jesus saith unto them, my meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. JOHN 4:34
- I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine ownwill, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.JOHN 5:30
- For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will,but the will of him that sent me. JOHN 6:38
Now as you look at these three verses you can see that Jesus had total humility. Jesus had one purpose and that was to do the will of His God.
Did you notice all the highlighted words of Jesus? Did you notice Jesus says He was sent to do a job for His God and to finish God’s work only? Did you notice Jesus also said that He had absolutely no power on His own? Lastly, did you notice both in John 5: 30 and also in John 6:38
Jesus told us that He is not seeking His own will or “glory”? So why on earth would you believe He wanted you to remember Him by doing a satanic pagan practice such as “eating” his flesh and “drinking” His blood? After having a chance to read the verses on your own away from your minister’s influence, does this make any sense to you now? Well I hope not!
So what is the truth about communion?
The truth is blood was not the only way to be forgiven of our sins. We have always had a right to be forgiven of sins long before Jesus came on the scene and long before the added pagan verses of the New Testament were written. We can go back as far as Adam and Eve and see that God was always in the forgiving business. Genesis 4:3 answers this question of forgiveness for us:
- And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flockand of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering. GENESIS 4:3
So why do you think Cain and Abel both would bring Godsacrificial offerings if God didn’t set this process as a sin forgiveness offering? Duh! Even after sinning in the garden God gave Cain, Abel, and their mother and father a way to be forgiven totally of all of their sins. Still don’t believe me? Then, Genesis 4:7 states the reason why Cain and Abel gave God these offerings:
- If thou doest well, shalt thou not be “ACCEPTED?” and if thou doest “NOT” well “SIN” lieth at the door, and unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. GENESIS 4:-7
So God makes it clear to Cain, Abel, their mother and father and all the other Ad’awms/Adams that if they merely live a righteous life God would once again “accept” them into His Kingdom. Did you get that? God will accept them again and forgive them for all of their sins. Wow! All of this forgiveness without Jesus’blood; remarkable isn’t it?
Yes they were redeemed from their sins. In the Old Testament God gave specific orders to Moses and Aaron concerning the sins of the people and made sure that they had a way of redemption as well.
- For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off. LEVITICUS 17:14
So as you can see it was forbidden for anyone to drink or eat blood. God said if you did any of these acts you would be cut off or killed! So the false writers decide to disobey God and forceJesus to lie and say the following false words:
- “So Jesus (ALLEGEDLY) said to them(DISCIPLES), “Truly, truly, I say to you, UNLESS you eat the“FLESH” of the Son of man and drink his “BLOOD”you have no life in you;” JOHN 6:53-54
God says don’t drink blood but Jesus WHO GOD SENT, is going to CONTRADICT God & tell you to do the opposite?Come on! That is stupid! Outside of the Greek New Testament show me one verse where God wants you to drink blood in His name. Jesus would never contradict God or become this vain.
Now notice these Greek writers use bread and wine symbolically. Look at the next verse and see what God says about these types of offerings:
“They will not pour out “WINE” offerings to the LORD/YHWH! NOR will their “SACRIFICES” please Him! SUCH sacrifices will be to them like “BREAD” of mourners. All WHO “EAT” them/sacrifices will be “UNCLEAN!” This food will be for themselves; it will NOT come into the temple of the Lord!“ HOSEA 9:4
Did you notice How God added the word
“bread” of mourners??
Isn’t this the same BREAD/WAFER/CRACKERS we in Christianity “EAT” in commemoration of the mourning of Jesus death!! YIKES! I know this is an “A-HA!” moment to some of you and that’s a good thing! It shows that these sons of Satan’s tricks aren’t as solid as they thought! But there is tons more…
The book of James shows us another major contradiction in the bible. In Matthew, Mark and Luke, Jesus allegedly starts the Lord’s Supper during the Passover meal. Now in John’s gospel there is no so-called Lord’s Supper meal at all! Do you want to know why?
The reason is Jesus was already dead by the time of the Passover meal. Read it and weep:
- And it was the preparation of the Passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King! But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. JOHN 19:14-16
Did you catch that people? I’m sure some of you were reading a bit too fast. So I’ll say it again. Jesus was already in custodybefore the Passover feast!
As you can see John, once of Jesus’ closest Disciples, openly tells us that Jesus was already in custody before the Passover meal or “Last Supper.” Now is this a coincidental scripture? Maybe John was just confused, that’s possible right? Wrong! John knew Jesus was in custody long before the Passover meal and he even tells us this fact in another verse:
- Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the Passover. JOHN 18:28
Here is yet more proof that Jesus never had the Lord’s Supper meal with His Disciples. John lets us know that Caiphas and the rest of the High Council had Jesus in custody and none of them had eaten the Passover meal yet! Are the bells starting to ring yet in your heads people? I’ll say it a third time for you.
These scriptures prove to us that Jesus never had a conversation with His followers concerning drinking His blood or eating His flesh! Are you starting to see the added pagan lies unfold now? We have been lied to, plain and simple. Now you know the truth…
Now how about that folks? How did we get so confused about forgiveness? Well it all started out with the pagans misunderstanding one verse in the book of Leviticus:
- For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.LEVITICUS 17:11
Now to a non-Jew this verse is easily misunderstood. In the beginning of chapter 17 some of the Jews were doing blood sacrifice rituals and eating blood in the name of other gods in the fields.
Through Moses, God ended those practices. The people were only allowed to offer sacrifices to the Hebrew God YHWH in the temple. So if you read the whole context of verse 11 you will find that it is in reference to abstaining from the eating of the blood sacrifice, and that’s all.
Christians looked at verse 11 only and came to their own conclusions. If they would have merely started at verse 10 and continued on to verse 12 they would have understood what God was saying: You’ve already read verse 11. The context of verse 10 says:
- Any Israelite or any alien living among them who eatsany blood I will set my face against that person whoeats blood and will cut him off from his people.LEVITICUS 17:10
So what is the subject of the verse? It is the Eating of blood! That is all. God then continues the subject of “why” you should not “eat” the blood:
- For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.LEVITICUS 17:11
The Jews who knew God knew this subject was about consumption of blood. Verse 12 finishes the subject and says:
- Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood. LEVITICUS 17:12
Are you starting to see the truth? This Gentile church did not understand these verses and attempted to keep their pagan sacrifices in place by making Jesus become this new sacrifice. Now you can start to see the lies unravel. It was the actual animal that was the sacrifice to God.
The sacrificed animal was to be burned upon the altar and the “blood” was to be discarded and poured out and not used!
This is why even today the Jews and Muslims thoroughly clean all animals of their blood before they eat them. So when you see a product that says the words “kosher” it is safe to eat.
This is also why blood transfusions are not permitted by God. We cannot take into our bodies the blood of another human being or animal. If you are so worried about surgery then once a month go to your local hospital and store a pint of your “own” blood. Then you won’t have this problem to worry about…
If God says do not drink or eat any manner of blood, do you honestly believe Jesus would say anything as blasphemous as:
“THIS IS MY BLOOD?” or “MY BLOOD is for theForgiveness of Sin?”
Of course not! No Jew would have ever accepted such ridiculous words even from Jesus.
All Jews, even those who had limited knowledge of the Old Testament scriptures would have run away and told the council of Jesus spreading such satanic Pagan rituals to the Disciples.
This is my Body, and this is my blood; that is a BOLD FACE LIE!
Why am I so outraged? Well it’s because I truly believe Jesus was sent by God. That is why I say that I am a follower of Christ. Jesus would not have said these things because God’s law prohibited blood in any rituals to God, let alone to a human such as Jesus! Let’s look at the verses.
Jesus himself who was called by God knew the truth about what God FORBADE; the consumption of blood, realistic or symbolic:
- But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. GENESIS 9:4
As you can see, all Jews from the book of Genesis through Malachi knew that all forms of blood consumption were forbidden by God.
- It shall be a PERPETUAL STATUTE for yourGENERATIONS throughout ALL your dwellings, that yeEAT NOT fat NOR BLOOD. LEVITICUS 3:17
- Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten afteranother god: their drink offerings of blood will I notoffer, nor take up their names into my lips. Psalms 16:4
Who can argue with God when He says this decree is a “CONTINUOUS” law for all of your generations:
No Drink offerings rituals of any kind! FOREVER!
We see that Jesus, being taught by God, would never tell us to drink His Blood! So do you still believe Jesus would defy His God? Of course not! Why? It’s because Jesus would have known the next verse too:
- Moreover ye shall eat NO MANNER OF BLOOD,whether it be of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings. Whatsoever (SOUL) it be that eateth ANY MANNER OF BLOOD, even that SOUL shall be CUT OFF from HIS PEOPLE. LEVITICUS 7:26-27
Is God showing the truth that Satan has tried to hide from us?
Now Christian Theologians will say:
“This is talking about drinking the blood of animals and blood offered up for Sacrifices!”
Yes you are correct! This was the subject context people. The Greco-Roman writers then stole this and wanted us to symbolically drink Jesus’ blood.
God told us not to drink Blood of animals so would He allow us to drink the blood of a man or the “son” of a man i.e. Jesus? No! However the New Testament would have us believe Jesus wanted us to drink the blood of the son of “man”!
- So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you,UNLESS you eat the “FLESH” of the SON OF MANand drink his “BLOOD” you have no life in you. JOHN 6:53
No matter how you attempt to twist this subject it is not of God. The false writers stole from the Old Testament and tried to deceive us. As concerning the blood God says:
- And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust. LEVITICUS 17:11
- Only ye shall not eat the BLOOD, ye shall pour it upon the earth as water. DEUTERONOMY 12:16
The blood was to be poured out and covered with dust. The pagans then decide to plagiarize this verse and write new words applying this scripture to Jesus:
- For this is my “BLOOD” of the covenant, which ispoured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. MATTHEW 26:28
If Jesus is following the Old Testament scriptures then they were not to drink His blood. The symbolic wine/blood should have been poured out and covered with dust, right? This proves how satanic the Holy Communion ritual really is. Are you starting to see how they have lied to us?
Lastly let’s look at the last two scriptures in Leviticus for truth:
- And every soul that eateth that which died of itself, or that which was torn with beasts, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger, he shall both wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be uncleanuntil the even: then shall he be clean. LEVITICUS 17:15
As you can see the people were not allowed to even physically touch blood. By doing so they were considered unclean by God. So if touching blood made you unclean how unclean would you then be by drinking Jesus’ blood hmm? To those who ingested blood into their bodies they were unclean.
If you did not cleanse yourself from this practice God says the following:
- But if he wash them not, nor bathe his flesh; then he shall bear his iniquity. LEVITICUS 17:16
If we do not cleanse ourselves from doing the communion ritual then we will bear our own sins! We will not be forgiven of God! Do you understand now? Why is sin getting worse in our lands? It is because we have not listened to God’s word and have decided to follow a new gospel written and/or edited by the pagan church.
- Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten afterANOTHER god: their DRINK OFFERINGS of BLOODwill I not offer, nor take up their NAME into my lips.PSALMS 16:4
- And the houses of Jerusalem and the houses of the kings of Judah shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the hosts of heaven, and have poured out (DRINK OFFERINGS) unto OTHER gods.JEREMIAH 19:13
Is there a reason for God saying these particular scriptures? My answer is yes there is. Regardless of what the princes of darkness would have us to believe, Paul was a Greco-Roman citizen. Being raised in Tarsus, his allegiance was to his homeland Tarsus and not to his alleged ancestral Line. Paul’s New Testament Gospels are for the GENTILE NATIONS. He combined their pagan ASTROLOGIES, MYTHOLOGIES andSORCERIES into a new religion with a Jewish base. This is why God is revealing these things to us so that we shall know who the real Deceiver is, PAUL/SATAN.
My Brothers and Sisters, in Matthew, Mark and Luke, we will see that Jesus allegedly institutes the Lord’s Supper during thePassover meal. We see that in John’s gospel the Lord’s Supper is not instituted at all because Jesus was allegedly dead by the time of the Passover meal. Now who is right?
You decide. Now let’s see what Paul says:
- For I received from the Lord that which I alsodelivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread. 1st CORINTHIANS 11:23
Here Paul claims that he got the instructions for the Lord’s Supper not from Jesus’ Disciples who were actually at the Passover meal but he claims that he received his instructionsdirectly from Jesus. I guess he received these instructions from one of his alleged visions.
NOW we can see the TRUTH! Paul writes these words approximately ten to twenty years after Jesus’ death. I do not believe Jesus’ Disciples practiced the communion because according to Acts 21 they continued to do the Temple sacrifices of the Mosaic Law!
Thousands of Jews followed the Disciples after Jesus died and they all obeyed every precept of the Mosaic Law! Here is yet another proof that the pagans wrote lies. Jesus’ Disciples knew to stay away from blood and from rituals of blood.
When the Gentiles started learning about the ministry of Jesus through Paul and the other Disciples they were given strict instructions in what to do and what not to do and what to teach and what not to teach.
The Jewish Disciples never asked the Gentile converts to obey Jewish Laws that conflicted with the Laws of their own countries. If they wanted to learn of YHWH and follow the teachings of Jesus all they had to do was follow a few sacred commandments from GOD that Jesus also followed:
- ·But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from THINGS strangled, and from BLOOD. ACTS 15:20
- That you abstain from meats offered to Idols AND FROM BLOOD. And from THINGS STRANGLED, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well FARE YE WELL. ACTS 15: 29
Just stay away from Idols, offering food to false idol gods and stay away from all manner of “blood!” Not one time did you hear the Disciples proclaim that we should accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior and to drink His blood, did you? The Original Disciples repeated this again to hard-headed Paul!
- ·As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save ONLY that they keep themselves from things offered to IDOLS AND FROM BLOOD, and from strangled, and from fornication. ACTS 21:25
How many scriptures do we actually need for God to reach our hearts? God tells us over and over that this ALLEGED Lord’s Supper is an abomination to Him. If we say that Jesus would dare to say symbolically “drink my blood”, then we are truly calling GOD a LIAR!
You will continue to hear the unlearned in Christianity ask dumb questions like:
“Do you still offer up animal sacrifices for your sins?”
You will now be able to point to the two verses from the book of Acts to see that non Jews were not supposed to do the animal sacrifices at all. Blood was not the only way for forgiveness of our sins. Now if that is the case how can the average man and woman be forgiven of their sins without Jesus’ blood?
Again let’s go to the word of God…
There were many ways to be forgiven of sins without blood:
- If, however, he cannot afford two doves or two young pigeons, he is to bring as an offering for his sin a tenth of an ephah of fine FLOUR for a sin offering.LEVITICUS 5:11-13
WOW! If you were poor and could not afford animals then“FLOUR” is an acceptable substitute for your sins! Are there any more? Yes there are!
- So Aaron did as Moses said, and ran into the midst of the assembly. The plague had already started among the people, but Aaron offered the INCENSE and madeatonement for them. NUMBERS 16:47
WOW! God accepts INCENSE as an acceptable offering for sin atonement! Are there any more? Yes there are!
- So we have brought as an offering to the Eternal the gold articles each of us acquired–armlets, bracelets, signet rings, earrings andnecklaces— to make atonement for ourselves before the Eternal. NUMBERS 31:50
WOW! I guess my Timex watches and class rings are good for something huh? Are there any more? Yes there are!
A LIVE COAL:
- Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and yoursin atoned for. ISAIAH 6:6-7
WOW! Isaiah’s sins were taken away when the Angel merely touched his lips with a piece of COAL! Are there any more? Yes there are!
- And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.1st PETER 4:8
WOW! Even acts of kindness such as “CHARITY” atone for your sins!
So as you can see, there are many ways to be forgiven of our sins. Now there are two more ways to be forgiven of our sins that are greater than all of the other offerings combined! The twins:Obedience & Repentance!
- And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 1ST SAMUEL 15:22
Even though God gave us many ways to be forgiven of our sins He doesn’t want us to rely on any manner of sacrifices. He wants our total obedience to His words. This was the mission of Jesus to teach us to obey His God.
Just in case we do happen to sin the last and most affective way to be forgiven of our sins is:
- Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, andturn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. Ezekiel 18:30
- If my people, which are called by my name, shallhumble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, andturn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2nd CHRONICLES 7:14
- Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as whiteas snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. ISAIAH 1:18
As you can see all we ever had to do was merely humbleourselves before God, turn from our wicked ways and sincerely“repent” of our sins! God says He would hear us and take awayall our sins and remember them no more! God ends His promise to us by saying although our sins are red as scarlet upon repentance and forgiveness He will make us all white as snow!
You have now read the truth directly from the bible. They cannot deceive you anymore. Jesus as one being sent by God would not actually want people to sin by breaking the commandments of “drinking blood” as a way of being saved.
HoweverPAUL/SATAN and His princes of Darkness would truly want you to sin by performing these symbolic blood rituals. Our so-called Christian ritual of “Holy Communion” is a Satanic Abomination!The Chosen people of God knew better. If you choose to continue this abomination to God, all I can say to you is:
“Here’s a toast to your Damnation, CHEERS!”